The Mixer's Special is the perfect package to get your color party started! This set includes essential colors for easy blending with room to expand.
- Regina's patent-pending Ultimate Palette
- Custom Travel Brush
- Basic Mixing Chart with protective sleeve
- 12 Square Pans of color (Regina's 11 Foundation Colors plus Frost-AKA white)
- Purple Velvet Bag (to hold your palette and brush)
We created this set to allow one to focus on making new colors from a limited color palette.
30 additional Convenience Mixes are available as open stock on our Paints page (we make these by mixing the Foundation Colors in various combinations).
To learn more about Color Theory, visit our helpful Color Guide Page.
A more detailed page for custom palette ideas can be found on our Build Your Own Palettes page.
BASIC MIXING CHART
This chart is perfect for testing a 50/50 blend of each of our Foundation Colors in saturated and watered down washes. Printed on 90 lb cold press watercolor paper with water-resistant pigment ink, ultra clear and durable sleeve (to protect from unwanted splashes) included.
Measures 4 x 6 inches.
*The swatch card comes unpainted, images of painted cards are for demonstration only.
- Paint every other space and let them dry before painting connecting spaces as wet colors tend to run into each other.
- Let the card fully dry before sliding it back into the protective sleeve.
- You can slide an additional swatch card facing out the other side (example, if you already have a swatch card from our Sampler Set).
All pigments and ox gall used are sourced from AP certified manufacturers. Honey, arabic gum and clove oil used in mulling these handmade paints are of the finest quality (food and therapeutic grade). The final product is non-toxic, transparent, lightfast (levels 1-2), artist quality and inter-mixable. Made in the USA.
Please note that Regina's Watercolors are sticky awesomeness and thus special packaging has been created for safe shipping with helpful tips and tools for assembly upon arrival. For more details about our Paints, please visit additional pages: